Last Update: Monday, 24 May 2020
Rye Hill Social Golf Covid Rules in place
As part of the nation’s collective effort to beat Coronavirus, ONLY 2 PLAYERS PER TEE TIME.
Strictly two players per tee time even for golfers who live in the same household.
The golf course is open solely for exercise.
Reserve all Tee times by phone or Online
Click here to book ONLINE
Payments: Pay in advance by PHONE or Online.
Contactless payments can be taken through the proshop window just before the First Tee (the proshop is CLOSED)
On Arrival to the course
• Arrive to the club already dressed according to Golf Dress Code. Arrive 10 minutes before your tee time.
• Only handle your own golf equipment
• Maintain 2meters social distance from anyone at all times
On the course
• Only handle your own equipment (scorecard, clubs, balls, pencils and measuring devices).
• Have a wet golf towel to wipe down any equipment during the round (ball washers and bins are not in operation)
• Leave the flag in whilst putting on green – please use your putter to lift the ball retriever to get your ball out of the hole.
• Remember to social distance of 2m all the time. Enjoy the golf; the fresh air and exercise is good for you.
PLEASE DO LEAVE immediately after your round and we look forward to welcoming you back another time.
Also areas of the club remain CLOSED
Bar AREA is CLOSED
– Driving Range- Closed
– Chipping Green & Putting Green can be used 10minutes before tee off time.
RYE HILL COVID GOLF RULES
No going back to tee when ball is lost
No provisional balls. Drop ball roughly where your ball went. (2 PENALTY STROKES)
All bunkers are GUR please drop the nearest point away from the bunker.
No nearer the hole. (NO PENALTY)
Please think ahead and be ready to play when you are ready if it’s safe
to do so. Be ready to play your shot after your partner has played.
Do not touch the flag. Putt out as normal but do not touch the flag.
Use your putter to lift the handle of the putt safe device to release
the ball out of hole.
SPEED OF ROUND
18 holes approx 3hours 45 Minutes | 10 holes approx 2hours
It is a group’s responsibility to keep up with the group in front.
Anyone who falls behind may be asked to walk ahead to catch the group
in front up.
LETTING PEOPLE THROUGH
Please let faster playing 2 Balls through when it is safe to do so.
LEAVING THE GREEN- BAGS AND TROLLEYS
Leave your bag and trolleys on side of the green nearest the next tee.
Leave the putting green immediately once the hole is completed.
Including the 18th.
AFTER THE ROUND
Please leave the premises immediately after the round. We look forward
to welcoming you again.
PROSHOP remains OPEN via the window
Take away Coffee, Bottled Drinks and Snacks are available at the proshop.
MEMBER SIGN IN REMAINS SUSPENDED – Remember to wave hello to proshop and proceed to the First Tee
The club is asking members/visitors to keep following the guidelines below.
These will help ensure that we offer a safe environment for all when visiting the club and help the course to remain open during these unprecedented times.
Please be respectful of others and not come to the Club if you have a cough or any Coronavirus symptoms but to follow NHS guidelines.
Keep away from the club for 14 days if you have been abroad.
ACADEMY COURSE remains OPEN
Call proshop to let us know you are at the Academy Course
The guidance will change as we get more information and we will ensure that everyone is kept up to date but for now:
Be KIND & support one another and we will pull through this TOGETHER.