22 Feb 2021
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement of roadmap out of lockdown,
Rye Hill will re-OPEN on Monday, 29th March 2021.
4th Jan 2021
Following the Prime Minister’s address,
National Lockdown in England is enforced immediately
Effective Tuesday, 5th JAN 2021, Rye Hill Golf Club is CLOSED until further notice
STAY AT HOME, PROTECT THE NHS, SAVE LIVES
Exercising and meeting other people
You should minimise time spent outside your home.
It is against the law to meet socially with family or friends unless they are
part of your household or support bubble. You can only leave your home
to exercise, and not for the purpose of recreation or leisure (e.g. a picnic
or a social meeting). This should be limited to once per day, and you
should not travel outside your local area.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
● by yourself
● with the people you live with
● with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one)
● in a childcare bubble where providing childcare
● or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
Public outdoor places include:
● parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
● public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
● the grounds of a heritage site
Outdoor sports venues, including tennis courts, golf courses and
swimming pools, must close.
PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS:
Help us support the NHS frontiners by keeping ourselves and the others safe by following the government advice.