Societies are welcome here at Rye Hill
Rye Hill always had a good reputation for year round golf. A new drainage has been set up recently to further enhance this so Winter doesn’t stop play at Rye Hill.
|Societies are welcome to tee off after 10:00am||7 Days a week|
|Society 1: Coffee and Bacon Roll and 18 Holes||26|
|Society 2 Coffee and Bacon Roll, 18Holes, Chef’s Special||34.50|
|Society 3 Coffee and Bacon Roll,18Holes, 2-Courses||39|
MAIN COURSE CHOICES WHY NOT PRE-ORDER YOUR MEAL AFTER YOUR ROUND?
- Local Ham, Free-range Egg & Chips
- Butchers Sausages and Mash potato Served with veg and gravy
- Classic 8oz Burger, Chips & Salad
- Jalapeno Cheese Burger, Chips, Salad
TRADITIONAL HOMEMADE DESSERTS
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Bread and Butter pudding
- Apple crumble
All served with a choice of Custard, ice cream or cream
- Tee Off from 10am at £20pp FOR 18 HOLES
- MAIN COURSES £8.50each, Dessert £4.50each
- CHOOSE 1 MAIN COURSE AND 1 DESSERT FOR THE GROUP
Deposit: £50 Non-refundable deposit is required on confirmation.
Cancellation : If the cancellation is due to severe weather conditions, we can move the date at no extra charge. All numbers to be confirmed 7days in advance.
NO Show: Only green fees will be deductible if some of the golfers don’t turn up on the day. All food that has been ordered will be chargeable.